The Guernsey Financial Services Commission (“Commission”) invites comments on this consultation paper. The Commission seeks feedback on proposed changes to regulatory capital adequacy requirements for licensed banks incorporated in the Bailiwick.
You are here
- Basel III Capital Adequacy and Leverage Ratio - Consultation Paper
Basel III Capital Adequacy and Leverage Ratio - Consultation Paper
The substantive changes proposed are as follows:
· Revised definitions of regulatory capital;
· Establishment of new minimum regulatory capital requirements;
· Certain changes to the calculation of Risk Weighted Assets;
· The introduction of a Leverage Ratio Reporting Requirement.
All of the above changes are consistent with the Basel III capital adequacy standard.
Comments on the paper should be submitted to the Commission by 9 October 2015.