1. The Guernsey Financial Services Commission ("the Commission") owns the copyright and any other rights in all material on this website, pursuant to the Copyright (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005.
2. You may print and download information including documents, visual images, and sound recordings ("Information") from the Commission’s website on the following conditions:
- Information may be downloaded and printed for personal use, providing advice, or commentary;
- Any Information from this website may not be sold or otherwise circulated for profit;
- No Information on this website is to be modified in any way;
- Photographs, visual images, and sound recordings of the Commissioners, Senior Officers, and other employees of the Commission on this website may be reproduced provided that the reproduction does not modify the visual image or sound recording in any way; and
- The source of the Commission’s Information should be acknowledged in all copies by appropriate words.
3. The Commission does not consent to a person, firm, or organisation reproducing any material from this website that:
- Implies the Commission is endorsing a firm, product, service, or opinion;
- Communicates false or misleading information about the Commission;
- Is offensive; and
- Breaches Guernsey laws and regulations.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.