The Commission is looking to recruit graduates for our Graduate Development Programme (“GDP”) to start in 2022. The GDP is open to graduates with a degree from any discipline.
Successful applicants for the GDP are expected to have the following key attributes:
- The ability to form opinions, analyse information and exercise sound judgement
- Good interpersonal skills
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A willingness to learn from experience to perform in various situations
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships through communication with their colleagues
The GDP includes placements within two of the Supervisory Divisions.
- Banking and Insurance Division
- Investment, Fiduciary and Pension Division
- Financial Crime Division
- Enforcement Division
- Authorisations and Innovation Division
- Risk and Operations Division
During the programme the graduate will also undertake and learn tasks such as writing reports and letters, project research and making recommendations, on-site visits.