The Commission is looking to recruit graduates for our Graduate Development Programme (“GDP”) to start work in 2023. The GDP is open to graduates with a degree in any discipline.
Successful applicants for the GDP are expected to have the following key attributes:
- The ability to form opinions, analyse information, and exercise sound judgement
- Good interpersonal skills
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A willingness to learn from experience
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships through communication with colleagues
The GDP includes placements within two of the Commission's Divisions:
- Banking and Insurance Division
- Investment, Fiduciary, and Pension Division
- Financial Crime Division
- Enforcement Division
- Authorisations and Innovation Division
- Risk and Operations Division
During the programme, graduates will undertake and learn tasks such as writing reports and letters, project research, and making recommendations as well as undertake on-site visits.