Please be advised of the following changes to sanctions listings relating to the territorial integrity etc. of Ukraine, which have immediate effect in the Bailiwick.
Council Regulation (EU) No 269/2014 of 17 March 2014, as implemented in the Bailiwick by the Territorial Integrity etc. (Ukraine) (Restrictive Measures) (Guernsey) Ordinance, 2014, the Territorial Integrity etc. (Ukraine) (Restrictive Measures) (Guernsey) Ordinance, and the Territorial Integrity etc. (Ukraine) (Restrictive Measures) (Guernsey) Ordinance, 2014 has been amended by Council Implementing Regulation (EU) No 753/2014 of 11 July 2014. The effect of the amendments is the addition of the following persons to the lists of designated legal and natural persons subject to an asset freeze:
- Aleksandr Yurevich BORODAI (Александр Юрьевич Бородай)
- Alexander KHODAKOVSKY (Александр Сергеевич Ходаковский)
- Alexandr Aleksandrovich KALYUSSKY, (Александр Александрович Калюсский)
- Alexander KHRYAKOV
- Marat BASHIROV
- Vasyl NIKITIN
- Aleksey KARYAKIN (Алексей Карякин)
- Yurij IVAKIN (Юрий Ивакин)
- Igor PLOTNITSKY
- Nikolay KOZITSYN
- Oleksiy MOZGOVY (Олексій Мозговий)
All financial services businesses in the Bailiwick must:
- Check whether they maintain any accounts or otherwise hold any funds or economic resources for the designated person referred to above or for any other designated person
- Report any findings to the Policy Council
- Refrain from making any funds or economic resources available to these or any other designated person unless licensed by the Policy Council.
Any information or queries should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line “ Ukraine Territorial Integrity sanctions”.