The Commission is looking to recruit a Systems Analyst / Programmer within the Risk and Operations Division. This is a full time position (40 hours per week) and offers the opportunity to work within the Commission's IT Team. The successful candidate will be involved in the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of technology solutions to support the delivery of the Commission's mission.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with End Users, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to provide task estimates and discuss technical options.
- Evaluating third party tools and providing recommendations.
- Developing appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, and deployments of online services and related systems.
- Collaborating with other developers and IT department staff in the design, development and support of solutions.
Experience with the following is also desirable:
- UML / Archimate
- General development protocols and tools
- Dynamic 365 CRM or SharePoint development/administration
- Use of ASP.Net MVC with Angular
- MS SQL Server
- Azure Services
Please click here to see the job description for further details on the duties, responsibilities and technical requirements.