The GFSC is looking for a Senior Analyst to be a key member of the Commission’s Investment, Fiduciary and Pensions Division. This is a full time position (40 hours per week) and the successful candidate must be willing to learn and able to comprehend new concepts quickly.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and attending on-site visits; conducting research, analysing and identifying key issues in information and data and considering matters to raise.
- Analysing licensees' periodic returns and financial statements and any other information, which might affect their continuing ability to meet the licensing criteria.
- Analysing the sector as a whole, producing trend documents, incorporating risk based analysis and presenting findings back to the industry sector.
- Preparing and presenting licensee cases to the Risk Governance Panels.
- Effectively carrying out assignments in relation to the Commission's supervisory and regulatory responsibilities.
Requirements for this role include:
- Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Shows good attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills;
- Appreciation of IT;
- Good report writing skills.
Please click here to view the full Job Description.