The GFSC is looking for an Analyst to join the Commission’s Investment, Fiduciary and Pension Division. This is a full time position (40 hours per week) and the successful candidate would ideally have a good working knowledge of the Guernsey Investment regulatory regime and be looking for a new challenge.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with maintaining and developing the Commission's relationship with its licensees;
- Analysing licensees' periodic returns and financial statements and any other information which might affect their continuing ability to meet the licensing criteria;
- Attending on-site visits; conducting research, analysing and identifying key issues in information and data and considering matters to raise.
- Effectively carrying out assignments in relation to the Commission's supervisory and regulatory responsibilities.
Requirements for this role include:
- Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills;
- Appreciation of IT; and
- Good report writing skills.
Please click here to view the full Job Description.